Wednesday 10 February 2016

Scotch-Soda | fashion for boys | part 1

Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016
Scotch-Soda | fashion for boys | part 1

I would like to start a new series at Rafa-kids blog. Yes, a new subject - fashion for boys. 
I’m a mom of two boys and I find it challenging to find a playful and good quality fashion for my kids, without spending a fortune. My frustration was born already a long time ago. Each time I was going shopping I was getting disappointed and bored.  The amount of choices for dressing girls, was most of the time twice bigger than for boys. When my 4 years old son asked me for shoes with a panther print, I was confused. The only models I could find was for girls! and then a question, should I buy him girl’s ones?  Slowly I started to find  children’s fashion brands which I and my boys really like. I thought it would be nice to share it and maybe help other moms, who struggle with the same issue. 

Of course each child is different, and they do like different styles. My older son (9) is obsessed with soft, high quality fabrics, jersey might be one of his favourites at the moment. I call him my luxury boy, since the softer the garment, the more he likes it….Let’s start with one of our favourite brands - Scotch-Soda. The price tag is high, but I do not advice to buy an entire collection for one season, but just few great pieces which can be worn for a long time. Scotch-Soda was first a men’s collection and I still like their proposal for boy’s the most. 

Let’s get inspired by their amazing patterns and colours for the coming Spring/Summer Season! 

Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016
Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016
Rafa-kids selection Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016
Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016
Rafa-kids Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016

Rafa-kids Scotch-Soda new Spring Summer 2016