Sunday 7 June 2015

Rafa-kids at ACTUS - Tokyo

The Good Design kids products at Actus Japan
kids design at Actus Japan Tokyo

It took me a long time to write this post, since I didn’t know where to start. 
I have a weakness for Japanese culture since my study time. I never had a chance to visit this amazing country, but I always knew it would come one day….Two years ago we had a special visit from Japan in our Rafa-kids’ studioACTUS is a well known representative interior store in Japan, with 40 locations.  They were one of the first stores which imported Scandinavian furniture to Japan and collaborated with many European furniture brands. Their plan was to expand their collection of children's products and Rafa-kids was invited to take part…. We were very exited! 
The new store with design for children opened it’s doors last month. We could not be more proud to see our Rafa-kids’ beds standing in this fresh ACTUS store. There is no way, that we are not going to see it in real, maybe still this year….we will let you know!

Acts store in Japan
Acts store in Japan with Rafa-kids furniture