Monday 29 June 2015

natural materials in children’s rooms

natural Children’s rooms  - Rafa-kids blog
natural nursery
danish children room
danish children room

Can you imagine child's room without strong colours and accents ? 
What about keeping everything very tonal and natural ... 
Seems like a easy key into succes: keep it simple,  expose rich textures and natural materials. 
Don’t be afraid of experimenting with mix of old and new.

Few days ago, my younger son, who is 4.5  asked me for white bedding and pillows! I couldn’t believe my ears. He said he would like to have all white and fresh. Believe me , he is not watching any trendy magazines or Instagram. This makes me believe that neutral room can be a real hit for a child too.

insideout magazine Australia Styling by Lara Hutton. Photography by Sam McAdam-Cooper

Thank you for the inspiration :  1/2 -3 /4 /5 - 6 /7
College of 4 products  -  1/ 2 /3 / 4