Thursday 22 May 2014

scandinavian mags

rum magazine may 2014
rum magazine may 2014 - house of Pernille Engbirk
rum magazine may 2014
day bed

This will be probably the last post about my scandinavian trip. I couldn't leave Denmark without a nice bunch of magazines. Of course I can't read a word, but …the RUM magazine is one of my very favorite at the moment so I just had to have it! I really like their style, which is very minimal and sophisticated, but also their graphics and layout are inspiring. After getting through it, I always want to change my blog .The other favorite of mine will be Bolig, Bo Bedre and Family Living. The last one is showing children rooms and real life! Which is not that common in the other magazines. I will show you few of the images, products which I find inspiring and interesting. I hope you like it. 

bolig magaznie scandinavia
barn till teenager
barn till teenager
barn till teenager
barn till teenager
bunk bed